Upcoming Events at Nevin's Brewing Company
Dec 5, 2017 | 5:30 PM | Tuesday
Nevin's Brewing Company
Community: Downtown Chicago
Nevin's Brewing Company, 12337 South Route 59, Plainfield, is rebranding its brewery, Nevin's Draft Co. and launching a new signature craft beer brand, Midnight Pig, which will be distributed across the Chicago-land area.
• Apocalyptinator: Nevin’s Brewing Company’s 2016 Great American Beer Fest medal winner is a German-style Dopplebock with a big blast of caramel, chocolate and toasted toffee.
• Hook & Hatchet: Nevin’s Brewing Company’s interpretation of a Vienna-style lager in which a variety of high kilned, crystal and roasted malts are used to produce this copper hued, pretzely, malty, with a hint of caramel, brew.
• Shamefaced: Nevin’s Brewing Company’s pilsner is brewed with 100% German pilsner malt along with Mandarina Bavaria hops. Their take on the pilsner is that it should feature the flavors and aromatics of the hop with very little bitterness. Mandarina Bavaria hops add a fresh, crisp orange citrus note that makes this beer highly drinkable and delicious.
• Snitches get Stitches: Nevin’s Brewing Company teamed up with good friends in the Spent Grain Society homebrew club to brew this delicious Robust Porter. Chocolate, roast, and a hint of dark caramel make this beer amazing.
• Tumultuous: Nevin’s Brewing Company’s double dry hopped Imperial IPA with copious amounts of Centennial, Cascade, Chinook & Styrian Wolfe hops. Look for aromatics of pineapple, citrus and pine followed by a full bodied and well balanced drinking experience.
• Pinched: An IPA stuffed with a ton of hops. Toasted malty notes balance out the tremendous citrus and piney aromatics, but not overbearing on bitterness.
“With Midnight Pig, we are celebrating the history of brewing by acknowledging it’s infamous past; a lurid cast of characters and tales narrated from moon
Also See other Events Listed in Chicago
at Anita Dee II Boarding at Dusable Harbor (See map and directions at bottom of page for exact location Halloween Friday Booze Cruise on October 26th! Oct 26 | 9:30 PM | Friday
at Anita Dee II Boarding at Dusable Harbor (See map and directions at bottom of page for exact location Halloween Friday Moonlight Booze Cruise Oct 27 | 12:45 AM | Saturday
at Anita Dee II Boarding at Dusable Harbor (See map and directions at bottom of page for exact location LFAC's Dead Poets Halloween Party Oct 27 | 7:00 PM | Saturday
at Life Force Arts Center The Last Midnight: A Halloween Party Experience Oct 27 | 8:00 PM | Saturday
at Colvin House