Upcoming Events at
Dec 8, 2019 | 3:30 PM | Sunday
*Tis the season to be Happy and Merry. It's that time of year again and what better way to enjoy it, then, with friends and family on a BYOB Party Bus Holiday Lights Tour?
Last Year Recap Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmUd1CKVLj0
First, we meet at Ironside Bar & Galley in River North. Check in and receive our BYOB Party Bus Holiday Lights Tour party package! You get a cool Santa Hat, Santa Helper or Elf hat :), drink deals of $6, $5, $4, an Ironside gift card and complimentary apps (while supplies last).
*The BYOB Party Bus Holiday Lights Tour schedule is as follows:
- Check in at Ironside for complimentary apps, drink deals and meet and greet at 3:30pm - 4:30pm- (For reservations and tables email email@example.com)
- Get your Souvenir Santa Hat, $10 Ironside Gift Card, more gift cards TBA (to be used on a different date)
- Party Bus leaves at 4:30pm
- Drive by The Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park Christmas Tree, State Street & Macy's Holiday Display
- Visit Christkindlmarket
- Visit Lincoln Park ZooLights
- End the night back at Ironside Bar & Galley and celebrate with your new found friends!
You know you've ALWAYS wanted to do this event! Space is LIMITED as each bus carries no more than 25 people. Tell your friends, sisters and long lost cousins! Let's drink, eat and be merry this holiday season!
Featured BYOB Holiday Tour Cocktail:We are excited to be featuring the seasonal Red Bull Winter Edition! Enjoy, a "Whiskey Plum" cocktail at Ironside Bar & Galley and complimentary cans on every BYOB Holiday Bus Tour while supplies last.
For all Drink Specials go to www.ironsidechicago.com
**Important**Ticketed passengers MUST be ready to board the party bus 10 min before departure time! Standby boarding starts 10 min before the departure time. Late ticketed passengers will be placed at the end of the standby line. There are no refunds or if you miss the boarding time indicated above.
GROUP/CORPORATE RATES• Want to celebrate your birthday on the BYOB HOLIDAY LIGHTS TOUR? If you have 20+ people we can prov